Legend of the Green Dragon
Go Back   LotGD.net Forum > Chat Areas (Social) > Boar's Head Inn (Social - In Character)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2006, 01:24 PM
New User
I might be a Bot

Destiny
Send a message via Yahoo to Destiny
Default Destiny

Destiny walked into the town. Hot tired and sweaty the first thing she did was to find the bath house and got cleaned up, then she had gone to the local tavern looking around for a place to sit, and finally finding one up at the bar, She looked at the bartender and gave him a once over, then asked for an ale, for which she promptly paid for.

Long golden hair hung damply down her back and shoulders, chocolate colored eyes gave the look of don't ever even think of double crossing me. Kind of short even in elf standards, her temper more than made up for her lack of size.

So far in this place she'd seen anything imaginable and wondered briefly if she would ever run across a giant green dinosaur weilding a yellow blankie. Letting the thought flit through her mind she nearly laughed alloud as the bartender placed a mug of ale before her, then picked it up and took a swallow. She noticed several other people in the tavern as well, Mostly a loner simply because no one wanted to approach her, she sat at the bar alone.

She believed in her name. That everything happened for a reason and there were no coincidences in life. Every one had a reason for being, but it was up to them to discover their reasons for being. For some it was to take up a fight even if it wasn't their own to simply balance the odds. She had yet to discover her own reasons her own 'destiny' What was the destiny of Destiny.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:48 AM
New User
I might be a Bot

LeiLiang28 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Destiny

This is a good post,i like it very much,i hope that you can creat more post like this.best wishes.